Encounter Weekend 2016
All Boy Scouts and Venture Scouts
September 16-18, 2016
Beaumont Scout Reservation
$25 per scout and adult
We provide: Programming, Saturday lunch, and Sunday breakfast
You provide: Camping gear and all other meals at your campsite
What to Bring:
- Medical forms (attached below)
- Copy of unit roster
- $$$ for Trading Post and Friday night hot dog sales
Info for Leaders and Adults:
We are offering a Two-4-One program just for you!!! If your unit is registered for the weekend, come join us on Saturday from 9am-3:30pm for the NCLD Program (formerly known as Scouter Development) FREE of charge! Your scouts will be out during this time on the Activity Statioins led by our adult and hight school staff. If you attended last year, each year is different! The NCLD program fulfills a requirement for local and national quality unit awards. Plus, lunch will be provided! If you do not have Scouts attending the weekend, you can still come to the NCLD Program for only $10. Why not come and see what we have to offer?
- All payments must be received prior to the Encounter Weekend.
- Registrations accepted through September 16th
- Need-based scholarships are available.
- This weekend can be used to fulfill the retreat requirement for Ad Altare Dei and Pope Pius, but is for all scouts
- We run two separate programs: one for grade school scouts and one for high school scouts. The $25 registration fee applies to both groups.
- Troops and crews will be mixed with other troops and crews for the Activity Stations.
- Everyone gets an awesome patch, t-shirt, and more!
FYI Beaumont-Antire Road will be closed due to construction please visit here to see detour routes.
More info: ST. LOUIS � Drivers who use the Beaumont-Antire Road to access I-44 should be aware that the road will close on August 15 for reconstruction.
The Missouri Department of Transportation is closing the section of roadway between Bussen and the I-44 ramp for 45 days, starting August 15, to remove and replace the roadway. Access to Bussen and Antire Road will remain to the south, and the intersection of Bussen and Antire Road will remain open during construction.
The posted detours for the closure are:
� Drivers from the west can use Route 109, Route W, Route PP and Little Antire Road/Antire Road as a detour.
� Drivers from the east can use Route 141, Route 30, Route PP and Little Antire Road/Antire Road as a detour.
SIGN UP HERE:
|BSA health form.pdf||726.44 KB|